Register here for the dive team!
Register here for the swim team or rookies!
Online Registration Information
Welcome Smyrna Swim and Dive Team families. Please read the following to help make your registration process go smoothly. If you are a returning swim family from last season, you still have an account and your swimmers' and divers' information is still here. If you do not remember your password, don't worry, you can request a password reset. Please click "Account Settings" after logging in and verify all of your contact information is correct, especially your email address(es) since that is our primary method of communication. If you are new, you will need to create an account to complete registration. If you have any questions regarding your registration please send an email to the registrar.
Note: The City of Smyrna instituted a fee in 2012 for sports programs that utilize city facilities. The fee is $15 per resident participant and $40 per non-resident participant. We increased the registration fees to account for this. It is handled by adding a $15 fee to all registrations and an additional $25 fee when non-resident swimmers. If you are unsure if you are a resident, you can determine it here. Please be sure to check your address before registering if you are unsure. We have to send all addresses to the city and they are checked before the season starts. If your address is not considered to be in the city, we will need to add the extra $25 fee to your account which will need to be paid before practice starts.
1. All families will be required to create an account the first time logging into our system. Please add all family members, players and parents by choosing the add children or add adult options (alternate contact information such as phone numbers and emails can be added when another adult is added to the account).
2. After the account is created this registration system will be used to register and make payments for any of the available programs. Through the registration system you will have access to all account information, including payments due, payments received, due dates, outstanding balances, etc.
3. Smyrna Swim & Dive accepts Visa/MasterCard Credit or Debit Cards. We no longer accept checks by mail. Payment must be made as part of registration.
4. If you have multiple swimmers/divers, please register them all at the same time. Do this by clicking the continue shopping button after completing registration to register your next swimmer/diver.
5. The entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest security currently available.
Thank you for using our online registration!